Singular Stitches: Out with the old!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Out with the old!

Well...ahem...it's not what you think.

Ignorance is bliss until you find that all the stitches you made in superhuman time were done with the wrong color! Today, Snapperville is the stitch du jour, and along the top is a swirly line punctuated with stars along the way. I made wonderful time with the swirlies until I found that I used the wrong color. hmph.

So, rip, rip, rip, out with the old and look twice to make sure I'm in with the proper color!



And lastly, a note. To anyone visiting this site hoping to see actual sitching/knitting evidence in pictures, I WILL have pictures beginning tomorrow. On time, UPS delivery scheduled for 1/3/06 of one USB cable for the camera (because moi lost the old one)!!

This is not going to be a boring, pictureless blog...
Yawning

You know, one that will put you right to sleep...
Comfy

(Previous pics of the Puddies)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hi - I am not the moderator for Friends Gather, but I did forward your message to Becky, who is the moderator. I am sure it is just that she was busy for the holidays and you will hear from her soon :-)

Carol

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:19:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi! Thanks for posting to my blog! So you are in my "neck of the woods"? I'm in Penn Hills, right across the river from RIDC, right next door to Verona and Oakmont. I shop at Teatime Stitchery which is in Haymaker Village in Monroeville. Donna is super nice. The shop is wonderful, and she can get most anything a stitcher could need or want. I shop online also, usually at Stitching Bits & Bobs when they have their great sales.

Give a holler again. I'll be checking your blog out too!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home