Singular Stitches: And so I promised

Thursday, January 05, 2006

And so I promised

Yes, Virginia, there is a UPS Guy!!! He brought me my USB cable yesterday! I can FINALLY post pictures!!! I can have a real blog now!

I did promise some pictures.

I updated my Flickr album. See the sidebar badge for some of my older pieces. I keep thinking of more projects that I've forgotten, so I'll be adding more in the near future.

I mentioned my color snafu with Snapperville in my last post. I'm trying to keep with my rotation schedule, but since it takes me so long to rip out my mistakes, I'm sticking with Snapperville until I actually make some forward progress. I think I'm there now, so tomorrow, onto the Arches.

You'll need to look closely, but there are some swirls along the top of the picture, between the stars. I did these swirlies in the wrong color. Now they're fine and all is right with the world.

PICT0025

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can already see very nice progress on your Snapperville. Keep up the good work, and hopefully frogs will stay out of your stitching ;)

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:14:00 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Snapperville is a kewl pattern. Have fun stitching it. So far, it looks great.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home