Singular Stitches: Panta

Friday, January 06, 2006

Panta

Here's some actual knitting content! I'm knitting Panta, which is a ribbed, winter headband. It covers the top of the head and ears, and you pull your hair out the back. I believe (but don't quote me on this) that Panta is Finnish for 'hat'.

This is my progress so far on Panta:

Panta 1-06-06

I found a link to the Panta pattern on Beth's Site. It's a very quick knit. I've only worked on it during the commute to and from work. And, no, I was not the one driving!

Details:
Pattern: Panta from crafster.org
Yarn: Lion Brand Jiffy in Denim
Needles: #9 Addis
Modifications: As Beth noted on her blog, I also didn't work all of the increases (I wanted a slightly thinner headband than was called for in the instructions). I'm not on the decreases yet, but I plan do follow Beth's notes for that as well, by making the decreases in the middle than at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home