Singular Stitches: Flora has a face

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Flora has a face

Miss Flora can now face the world. And put her best face forward. And face the nation. And-- OK, you probably get the idea. :o)

I enjoyed my first evening of guilt-free stitching since my final. Speaking of which, it was a killer! Our class went from 5:20-7:50, and I was about the fifth person (out of about 30) to leave, and I walked out of the classroom at 8:00! My hand hurt from all the writing, and it wasn't an essay test, but all math. I was glad my brain functioned well enough to figure out how to get me home!




I couldn't not include a picture that I took this morning before going out the door of Queen Itchey on her Royal Bed. I would have also had a picture of King Abner too, but he had already run down after DH for his breakfast. Little Missy was far too comfortable to move for food. I really want their job!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Hope you did well on your final! Flora is coming along great :)

Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flora looks wonderful! I'm glad that you made it through your final. That was a long time to sit for an exam! Reminds me of one of my early programming classes where we had to write out code snippets by hand to answer a question. I don't think most programmers can stand to write code on paper like that. LOL. I hope that you did well after all of your hard work!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Anne S said...

Fingers crossed for your exam results - at least you can relax now it's all over! :) FF is looking lovely ... but I just adore Queen Itchey! :D

Thursday, December 14, 2006 5:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Fairy Flora is coming along beautifully.

Friday, December 15, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Fairy Flora is gorgeous! Its a design that isn't stitched as often as it should be, so I'm looking forward to following your progress.

Saturday, December 16, 2006 2:00:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

AT least the exam is over and now there's not much to do but wait for your results. Meanwhile FF looks lovely with her face. Mirabilia really designs the best faces.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

The piece is coming beautifully. I love the picture of your cat, she's so cute. She looks just like my cat, Whiskers.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home