Singular Stitches: Stress Stitching

Monday, December 11, 2006

Stress Stitching

We're down to the wire, folks. Tomorrow evening is my Statistics final. When I took stats for my MBA, I don't remember it being as tricky as this class is. This class is geared towards scientific research, so I've had to recall calculus that I haven't thought about for decades! :o)


I usually close out each day with some de-stressing stitching before snuggling under the covers. I have the Mum scarf to work on, but I've been drawn to work on Fairy Flora. I'm not a particularly fast stitcher, so with the little bits of time here and there in between studying and just before bed, here's my progress so far:



Apparently, I'm stressed a little more than I thought. :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

You have made some great progress lately! Great work!

Monday, December 11, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fairy Flora looks fantastic and good luck on your final!! (cozyegg)

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I hope your final went well!

You have made some great progress on FF. Those colours really pop off the fabric. I always find putting in at least a few stitches at the end of a long day very soothing.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home