Singular Stitches: Not really MIA

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Not really MIA

I'm here, everything is great, but I just haven't had much blogworthy to post. And I honestly believe time accelerates between posts!


-> I finished up Anne's RR, mailed it out and am eagerly awaiting Vash's RR to arrive.
-> While waiting for the next RR, I briefly picked up Fairy Flora Friday evening and added a few stitches.
-> I finished up my Scissor Fob Exchange (at The Robins Nest), but can't share a picture until delivery is confirmed.
-> I've still been madly knitting away on Christmas presents.
-> A number of you left comments asking about the polarfleece socks. I just cut a bunch out and will try to get some 'action' shots of their construction. (really!)


I can share the *lovely* (over one!!) scissor fob I received from Su. I've admired the gorgeous stitching she displays on her blog, so I was really excited to find that lil 'ol me now has one of her creations!!!




Class has been going well. I was working on homework last week, and thought I'd share a picture of my 'supervisors'. Abner is holding down my left foot so I can't move until I finished (per Daddy's orders). The big white thing my papers are on is one of those beanbag lap desks. The cats were not happy that it was in their way but perservered and found places to curl up anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Oh, lucky you--that scissor fob is so gorgeous!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Carto said...

Wow, you lucky thing...that's one verrry pretty scissor fob.

LOL, aren't cats brilliant? They can adapt to so many situations, even if they are not to their liking. Fudge likes to supervise when I'm doing anything fiddly, like jewellery making. I sometimes forget he's there until I see a predatory paw swipe into my line of vision when a bead decides to break free :)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scissors fob and your handwriting is incredibly neat! :)

Monday, November 13, 2006 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home