Singular Stitches: A Girl's Weekend

Monday, December 18, 2006

A Girl's Weekend

No, *sigh* I didn't fly off to some fantastically exotic location for a relaxing spa weekend with the girlfriends. But Fairy Flora and I did spend some quality time together. And since it was a SAL weekend at The Robin's Nest, my timing couldn't have been better.

Before:



After:



And, like all great girlfriends, she didn't care that I wore my glasses, no makeup and hair all twisted up in a bun.


Now, is it me, because I did no stitching on her face, but doesn't it look like Flora is smiling in the 'After' shot, compared to the 'Before' shot? Hmmmm. I guess I'd be happy too, if I finally had arms and some hair... ;o)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great progress! And yes, she's smiling ;)

Monday, December 18, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

She's definately smiling, and so she should - she's gorgeous. This brought back happy memories, I stitched her a few years ago and loved every minute. She now has pride of place in our bedroom. Well done.

Monday, December 18, 2006 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How beautiful! I'm so jealous of your stitching group. I feel like a closeted stitcher--- thank goodness for the internet!

Monday, December 18, 2006 1:28:00 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Yup, she's smiling. Great job on the progress. Don'tcha just love 'girls weekend' like that?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home