Singular Stitches: I'm a free woman

Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm a free woman

Wow! It was February 23rd when I last post! I am so surprised that I remembered by password!

Don't let the title fool you. I wasn't arrested, or taken hostage by a pigmy tribe on some deserted island, or anything exciting like that. DH and I are also still very happily together. Sadly, as exciting as it gets is that I had THE database class from Hell. This past Monday was my final group presentation, and since then, I've been enjoying not having to worry about class.

I'm *SO* happy to be done with that class, and I'm reveling in just going home and...doing whatever I darn well want! :o)

I have sporatically read blogs since then, but that even slowed down to less than a trickle, mostly because I felt so detached from craftiness.


Over the past couple months, I did work a little on Flora, but not all that much:

The last picture I posted of Flora was back on January 2nd:




I did make a little progress since then, but that was before class really ramped up. I also had one business trip in March where I took Flora and got some done on the plane ride.

Here she is as of April 27th:



It's so good to be back. I'm still not in full crafty mode, but I'm getting there.

I also look forward to reading your blogs on a regular basis again!

8 Comments:

Blogger Angi said...

So glad to see you back again!! I had been wondering where you were! Glad the class is behind you, and lovely progress on Fairy Flora!!

Friday, April 27, 2007 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

Congrats on getting that class behind you. Flora's beautiful.

Monday, April 30, 2007 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Good to see you again!! I was wondering what happened...

Flora looks great! Reminds me that I need to get out the mermaids again.

Monday, April 30, 2007 9:08:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad to see you back! You made some good progress on Flora considering being in hell.

Monday, April 30, 2007 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Carto said...

Hey there GF! Welcome back to the world of blogging :) I have really missed you and your updates - and also seeing how Itchey and Abner are! Yay for finishing class - it's nice to breathe a huge sigh of relief. Flora is looking good from where I'm sitting - hope you get back your craftin' mojo soon! x

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on surviving your class - nice to see you back again :)

Thursday, May 03, 2007 6:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I was really getting worried about you. Sorry that you had to suffer through a tough class. But it's over now and you can rejoin the world of craftiness. :) You've done some nice work on Flora. Now, relax and enjoy some free time! *hug*

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

Flora looks great!!! Glad you are done with your class, and now have lots of stitching time...hopefully!

Friday, May 04, 2007 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home