Singular Stitches: A great big sloppy thankyou!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A great big sloppy thankyou!

I wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone who regularly reads my blog.

Thank you

When I read a blog and see my blog's name listed as one of the blogs you read, I can't tell you enough how it just really makes my day. It's just the darn coolest thing! Just wanted to share that.

I've thoroughly enjoyed discovering all of your stitching blogs, too. (Which really got me back into cross stitching again!) A huge source of inspiration!




There was no stitching last night. My sinuses are so weather dependent, I'm pretty much a human barometer. We had a cold front breeze through yesterday, so I had a frightful headache and went to bed early last night. My stitching didn't even make it out of my tote bag!

After some badly needed yardwork this evening, I hope to get the needle going again. *Maybe* I'll get those sheep done!

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I just wanted to let you know how much of a joy your blog is to read. Just as it makes your day to see your name in the sidebar, it makes my day reading your blog.

I hope you're feeling better! Happy Stitching!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:31:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Keep writing, stitching, and sharing! Yours in one of the first I check.:)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Carto said...

Hey there :)

Well I'm going to list your blog on my blog soon, as I think it's only proper to advertise great blogs like yours. You're a kindred spirit (stitching, cats...hoo-ray!) Plus you have a wonderful sense of humour.

Thanks for your kind words. I've only just got back from Ireland and am at the moment reading the lovely comments that you and other people have posted. It's good to know there are lovely bloggers out there who care. The stitching blogger community is certainly a supportive and kind one. Give Abner and Itchey some hugs for me :) x

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Thanks, you ladies are just the Cat's Meow!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in my RSS reader list, but I have forgotten to update my blogroll in quite some time since I no longer use it. However, you're right, it does function as advertising for other blogs, so I'll take some time to do that when I can find it. Sorry to hear about your headache. I can relate all too well. Hope you're feeling back to normal now! *hug*

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home