Singular Stitches: Aaaaah. A Cat's Life...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Aaaaah. A Cat's Life...

Yup. They even have it in writing...

PICT0412


Today, I'm working from home, and as I sit at the dining room table, slaving away at my laptop, this is the motivation that surrounds me...

PICT0410

At least they give it all they've got.


Oh, and by the way, there are my cross stitch books, just below Abner. They're nestled in the middle, to the right of my knitting books and to the left of my Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. If you can count them, you have the answer to yesterdays SBQ! :o)


In stitching news, I alluded to the new (stitched) man in my life. Here's the latest progress on The Wool Gatherer. I've been working on the sheep. I'm participating in the Stitch-a-Thon this weekend at the Friends Gather BB. My goal is to complete all three sheep. Baaaaa!

PICT0404

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes... cats at their best. Lounging in the sun. :) Gotta love 'em!

Wool Gatherer is looking good, what a great start you are off to!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Jenna, thanks! I actually started it a few years ago. I had most of what you see of the Gatherer himself done when I recenlty picked it up again a couple months ago.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's a really neat design! I don't think I've seen it before. :)

Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger lobea2004 said...

The Wool Gatherer looks beautiful! I like this design. The Stitch-a-Thon sounds funny! Happy stitching!

Friday, June 16, 2006 1:26:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

The Wool Gatherer is beautiful. That is such a gorgeous design! And that picture of your cats is so serene... Lucky kitties!

Friday, June 16, 2006 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

I have the same motivated cats at my house.. But you said what's a cat or two try 4 lazy little furballs.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh, I just love your Wool Gatherer!!!!! What a great design that one is :-)

Saturday, June 17, 2006 8:22:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

I hope you'll get a lot done on Wool Gatherer.. it looks great already.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Those are some very cuddly kitties you have! And I love your progress on The Wool Gatherer. How did you do with your goal of stitching 3 sheep?

Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger Rósa said...

Awww, those kitties are so adorable.. And so like the feline species to lie in the sun being all cute and lazy while we the humans have to work!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

I know I would love to have my cats' lives. That's for sure. Love the cross stitch

Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Wool Gatherer is looking gorgeous, great progress.

LOL good to see that other peoples cats have a similar hard lives to mine, I want to come back as a cat when I die

Monday, June 19, 2006 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home