Singular Stitches: SBQ Day!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

SBQ Day!

Hello, folks! It that time again when we play 'Stitch Bloggers Question'

*Applause*

OK, players, hands on your buzzers....

Today's SBQ was suggested by Angela and is:

How many cross stitch books do you own?

BUZZZZZZZ!

Singular Stitches, what's your answer?

I don't know.

*Booos & Hisses*

Now, wait! Our judges are reviewing that answer to see if it's an acceptable response...

*Anticipatory Silence*

Yes! Yes, they said it's acceptable, but only if you answer the next question.

OK, Wink, shoot.

How often do you use them?

I tend to look through them more than do projects from them.

*Applause*

I used to collect Leisure Arts series books (when I was young, single and living with my parents). I still love looking through them, but I haven't really made much from them. For me, I find that buying a single pattern is far more practical than buying a book (or even a magazine). I rarely find that I like enough to buy it.

Now that the internet is there, even instructional books aren't the necessity that they once were.

Well, thank you, Singular Stitches for your answers. You didn't win the grand prize, but we will send you home with some lovely parting gifts. Congratulations!

*Applause*

*Fade*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Love the witty responses. :D *Applause*

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love this post! It Made me giggle. :)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

You win "Most Entertaining SBQ Answer" today!
Well done, friend! :D

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Thanks! I just got caught up in the SBQ moment! :o)

(or, maybe it was just a serious lack of caffeine!)

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

LOL ~ that was great! I wouldn't win the grand prize either, I have no idea how many books I have, and I don't look at them that often either....

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home