Singular Stitches: Santa of the Forest

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Santa of the Forest

Santa and I have been visiting for the last week or so. I've enjoyed giving Santa a left sleeve so that he can keep warm in that cold North Pole air.

PICT0401


I am really liking this new "Work on What I Feel Like" rotation. I wanted to work on SotF, and got into it, making great progress, but now I can feel the excitement of the moment wearing off (Sorry, Santa, nothing personal) so I'll be moving onto another project in my rotation. I think The Wool Gatherer (another week, another man in cross-stitch... ;o) will be the next project.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Santa is looking great! And I'm sure he won't be offended if you work on something else for a while. :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Your Santa project is looking soooo good! Sounds like you may have hit on just the rotation system that will work for you - at least for awhile. :D

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your new rotation is working well. I do the "screaming" rotation now, but hope to be able to do the "wanting" rotation once I get my commitments settled down. :)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home