Singular Stitches: You should stash too!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

You should stash too!

Have you all been to Jenna's new online shop, One Star's Light?? Very nice!

My beautifully wrapped purchase was waiting for me on my doorstep yesterday:



I might have to start this soon... :o)


Flora got a little more done on the bottom right corner:




And, my grade was posted for the Class From Hell. I got a B. It's good enough to get reimbursed, but not nearly high enough for all the crap I had to put up with...

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You made some great progress on Flora. Congrats on your B too! I really need to get over to Jenna's to spend some money soon!

Monday, May 07, 2007 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flora's looking great :) And I personally ADORE that MS design - can't wait to see you stitch it up :D

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh-heh, glad you liked it! :) Flora is looking really nice. I can't wait to see more progress on her. Sorry that you are not happy with your B in your class, but you passed and then some!

Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home