Singular Stitches: Yay for Friday!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Yay for Friday!

Last night, I did a little (very little) on Snapperville. We watched 40 Year Old Virgin (It's been at the top of our Netflix queue with 'Very Long Wait' status for ages). It was hysterical. I typically don't care for movies with lots of profanity, but I made an exception for this one. Definitely not a movie for young ones, but very, very funny! It was hard to stitch because I kept laughing.

PICT0125


I couldn't sleep last night. I've been fighting my Welcome to Spring cold, so between my nose all stuffed up and coughing, it woke me up at around 2:30am this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. It's going to be a l-o-n-g day...

So, I decided to go downstairs and do something constructive that was quiet. I haven't picked up Purr-Pals in a while, so I worked on that until about 6am. I accomplished a good deal: I finished up a bunch of lazy daisy stitches, the Abner cat now has a head, and the birdies have a house. The only things left are little stems and berries along the branches. That will be finished up next time around.

PICT0123


PICT0126

Itchey sez: How can a kitty get her beauty sleep around here with all that floss moving around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home