Singular Stitches: My BEEPing Exchange

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My BEEPing Exchange

Warning: There may be information unsuitable for my Welcome Exchange partner (Joanne).

I’m in the Beginners Exchange at the Exchange Place BB. I started it this past weekend while watching The Woman in White (Masterpiece Theater). It took me a while to decide on the design. I found it in the BEEP book by BEEP. The design is called BEEP BEEP in BEEP. I think the way they BEEPs look on each letter will really make it look great. I’m stitching it on BEEP BEEP fabric and am planning to finish it by making it into a BEEP with BEEP BEEP and BEEP.

Here’s my progress so far:

*CENSORED* (sorry! ;o)

3 Comments:

Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

You big tease. ROFL
Have fun stitching your Beeping design. CJ

Friday, March 03, 2006 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shhh... you're not supposed to tell! LOL

Saturday, March 04, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

LOL. That is too BEEP funny!

I saw Woman in White. It was terrific.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home