Singular Stitches: SEX is not safe with a credit card in hand...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

SEX is not safe with a credit card in hand...

I made it to Shamrock Cross Stitch yesterday afternoon. It was truly SEXual (Stash Enhancing Experience ;0). This is what happens when I've got a credit card with me. I know how to use it!!

PICT0117

Summer House Zipper - Bent Creek
Flip-Its (May, June, July and Meow) - Lizzie Kate
Snippets (Love My Cat) - Lizzie Kate
Americana Roll - Shepherd's Bush
Valentine Medley - Heart in Hand
Halloween Medley - Heart in Hand

I also got the Buttons for both Medleys as well. Check out the ADORABLE cat face button for the Halloween Medley towards the bottom of the picture!

I haven't increased my cross stitch stash since before I got away from cross stitching back in the early 2000's, so I was a little light headed when I got into the store and did the first look around the store (Remember Scooby trying to go four different dirrections at once??)

I didn't catch the name of the really nice lady who waited on me, but she was really nice and very helpful. If you're in St. Louis, I highly recommend this shop.

7 Comments:

Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

You were over due for a stash bash enjoy all the new patterns they look like fun. Happy Stitching, CJ

Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:22:00 AM  
Blogger Bastet said...

Nice stash haul! That's why I'm not allowed to carry the debit card...

Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

My goodness! You deserve a little stash after such a long drought!!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:32:00 AM  
Blogger Monsoon said...

What a haul!

I would love it if you would enter a review of this LNS at my ezboard?

http://p098.ezboard.com/blnslocationsandreviews (Password is "stash")

Thanks...have fun picking what to do first.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY nice stash haul! You go, girl!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Anne S said...

Your stash haul from St Louis is awesome - now you have to decide which gorgeous project to pick up first ;P

Friday, March 24, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I read you post and saw the pictures I really started thinking about going to St.Louis to see that shop, by the way it's not very far away taking into account the fact that I live in Kansas City, MO!

Monday, August 20, 2007 10:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home