Singular Stitches: Catnip Kegger Party (Picture Heavy)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Catnip Kegger Party (Picture Heavy)

For Abner's Birthday, he and Itchey were treated to a can of soft food. It was good vintage, as Abner was quite pleased with the scent of the can lid.

Unfortunately (and I'm not sure why),the restaurant we do Chinese takeout from does not serve sushi on Mondays, so tonight will be his real birthday dinner, with a piece of salmon. And one for Itchey, too. (The owner of the Chinese restaurant was not impressed that I share my sushi with the cats - I thought it was a compliment to their high quality that I do share, but that's just me)

After dinner and light bathing, things really got rolling with a Catnip Kegger Party. Yup, we cracked open the b-i-g tub of catnip (the primo stuff) and let things get totally out of hand.

Here are some highlights from kittiesgonewildoncatnip.com....

Digging in with relish...
PICT0233

Wee! Let's get it deep into Mummy's carpet...
PICT0235

Itchey can't find a lampshade, but the lid will do nicely...
PICT0238

Rest #1...
PICT0244

PICT0243

Back for another hit...
PICT0252

Roll me in designer catnip, I'll never get enough...
PICT0306

Good 'nip, man...
PICT0307

Abner from Itchey's perspective...
PICT0265

Itchey from Abner's perspective...
PICT0291

Worn out...
PICT0313

Quick! Somebody get a mirror...
PICT0314

All good things must end...
PICT0317


And I almost forgot, in the wee morning hours today, I worked on the Harvest Sampler. I did the specialty row below the alphabet which was a Barrier Stitch and most of the one under that, called the Long Arm Cross Stitch. I also did a wee bit on the top right border.

PICT0318

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! LOVE the pictures! Looks like a good time was had by Itchey and Abner. I hope you'll have more pics of the salmon feast from tonight. :)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Things were a bit quieter tonight. I think they were laying low and trying to recover from last evening's festivities...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I adore your kitties. Your ginger one looks just like my Sandy.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 3:31:00 AM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Those crazy cats. CJ

Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Carto said...

What a hoot! Those pictures are absolutely brilliant. I've grown some fresh catnip out in my back garden so not only do I get Fudgie spacing out, I also get half the neighbourhood cats doing the same. I've seen some sights, mostly of various felines tumbling and cartwheeling all over it! :)

Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You doesn't look a day older than 5! Cute pictures.

Friday, May 05, 2006 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger nela said...

where you say that I buy the cat grass? your cat is of the same color that mia, is so beautiful cats...
http://nelapx.blogspot.com/2006/02/carnaval-minina-de-angel.html#links

in my country she does not obtain herself, my cat has a scraper that sticks to the corner of a wall and inside it takes that, and ronronea it when she smells it and is torn with a pleasure

Friday, May 05, 2006 1:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home