Singular Stitches: A Summery Saturday

Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Summery Saturday

I'd like to update my previous SBQ post about my favorite stitching spot. In warm weather this is my favorite stitching spot.

PICT0419

Can you spot both kitties? Can you spot The Wool Gatherer?


The weather today couldn't have been more perfect! It was sunny, in the low 80's with very low humidity and a slight breeze. Usually, if the temp here is above 80, we have the humidity to go with it, so this was a real Weather Bonus Day.

And all that fresh air wore the Puddies out. Because as I type this post, they're recovering from their fresh air hangovers...

PICT0429



You know, it's been almost eight years since I walked down the aisle, but Saturdays here and there, I'll stop and think about brides getting married that day, and be glad for them if the weather is gorgeous (like today) or hope things work out alright if it's not. No matter how hard you try to plan, the weather on your wedding day is a total coin toss.

8 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

What a wonderful place to stitch away the morning!! or afternoon, or all day! :D

Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

That is a nice place to stitch and boy those cats look tired.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:06:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

You have a great place to stitch. It is nice that the kitties keep your seat warm for you:)

Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your kitty pics, and that outside stitching spot is great. Don't the bugs bother you? I live in such a buggy area I'd be eaten alive if I tried to stitch outside.

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

No, other than occasional bee, we haven't seen too many bugs. We did get to see a beautiful Monarch butterfly come by.

Monday, June 26, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

Great pictures and lovely kitties :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first picture of your outdoor stitching area looks wonderful! I have to laugh because I had trouble finding Itchey at first. Black cat on black chairs... tricky. :)

Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One kitty blending in with the chair and the other blending in with the deck, lovely kitties.

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home