Singular Stitches: I'm going to be EduCATed!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm going to be EduCATed!

PICT0478

When I applied for grad school earlier this year, I bought EduCATed by Bent Creek, but couldn't bring myself to begin it until I was accepted and ready to go.

I did gather the floss for this project soon after it arrived, which really made me worry that I got too ahead of things, totally ruining any chance I had! LOL!

My undergrad is Electrical Engineering, and I finished my MBA a few years ago, but watching DH work through his masters in Mechanical Engineering started to get me wanting to take classes again, so I applied for a masters in Industrial Engineering, which is kind of like management for engineers, more technical and less financial than an MBA. I start classes at the end of August!


Of course, once I start with classes, who knows if I'll even have any time to work on EduCATed!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn B. said...

Congratulations to you and I like the pattern. Good Luck in school.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the classes :-)

Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lynn! This is a very big deal. :) I haven't mustered the courage or the funds to follow my dream of art school. So, I envy your resolve to go back to school!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations and best of luck with your educational goals! And you can use EduCATed as a reminder to take just a *little* bit of time for yourself now and then.... :)

Friday, July 21, 2006 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm continuing with classes towards my masters this fall as well - I still found time to stitch last spring, there are particular times (like before a test) that I needed to stitch the most but didn't have time but generally speaking it wasn't bad. Good luck!

Friday, July 21, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Thank you for the well wishes!!!

Friday, July 21, 2006 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home