Singular Stitches: August SAT at the Robin's Nest

Saturday, August 19, 2006

August SAT at the Robin's Nest

We're meeting over at Renee's this weekend for a SAT!

Prairie Schooler is one of my favorites, but I haven't done one for years until working on Wendy's RR. I also saw The Queen's Stitch beautiful FO she did from Spring Samplers (in her Flikr album). I had a design started from that same leaflet so I dug it out. With a wave of my wand and a puff of smoke, a UFO has become a WIP. How about that?

I couldn't find the leaflet on the PS website, so here's my (kinda blurry) picture of it. (The Queen's Stitch did the design in the middle. I'm doing the design on the left)

PICT0592

Here's my Before:

PICT0590

My goal for this SAT is to complete the border across the top, the A block and the border between the A and B block. It's rainy today and we're expecting the next Dark Shadows installment from Netflix, so I'll be all set!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Looks like you have a nice start. :) Don't you love it when inspiration strikes? :)

Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

That's the cool thing about blogs, there's no end to the inspiration!! :o)

Saturday, August 19, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great start to the weekend! I can't wait to see how far you get. It is a very pretty piece:)

Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

What a lovely piece this will be. This is something I can *not* do - no patience for the counting, and no vision either. =) But I certainly admire it.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

This is going to be sooo pretty! Can't wait to see more. :D

Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home