Singular Stitches: Home is where the cats are

Friday, June 15, 2007

Home is where the cats are

OK, I promised a picture of the latest start, but I just didn't have enough done to show. I wanted to get a little more done today during lunch, but DH and I just couldn't stay inside.

The weather here is just gorgeous: low 70's, low humidity, and brilliantly sunny in a sapphire sky, so DH and I went for a walk during lunch. We work in the suburbs in a business park (same company), and our building parking lot backs the most adorable little neighborhood, so we stroll through there during lunch when the weather is nice.



Ignore all those black lines. The only good piece of white fabric I could find was from a previous start of Meow.com that I just couldn't get into.

To give perspective, the dark vertical spot is the kittie's left paw hanging down. Here's a picture with the chart and picture:




I'll also be working on this for the Stitch-A-Thon at the Robin's Nest this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

Hello!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment - you can come back again lol!!! Some lovely stitching on here too. Are they Miras or L&L? Either way they are lovely. Take care, Hxx

Friday, June 15, 2007 3:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee! I didn't know that you and your DH work for the same company, in the same building. Terry and I do, too. :) Great start on that adorable kitty!

Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home