Singular Stitches: My life, statistically speaking

Monday, June 11, 2007

My life, statistically speaking

Just to prove to you all that I'm still here, I found this on Jenna's blog and thought I'd take a try.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8
Mind:
7.5
Body:
7
Spirit:
9.2
Friends/Family:
6.1
Love:
9.1
Finance:
9.4
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


My craft of choice has been reading, and unlike some really gifted knitters out there, I can't read and knit at the same time. (and especially not cross stitch!)

I've been enjoying Charlaine Harris. She has a wonderfully quirky style (and subject matters) in her writing. I've been enjoying her series where a Southern barmaid has a vampire for a boyfriend, and her Aurora Teagarden series (another Southern lady who has an interest in murders and seems to find herself in the middle of them).

And, I can't forget Melissa de la Cruz. OK, these are cleaned up Jackie Collins trash for older teenagers, but they're fun, mindless reads! I've been reading her Au Pair series.

So much for the 'fine literature' question in the quiz above... :o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still around. I've been reading more recently too. HP & The Half Blood Prince and now I'm on The Memory Keepers Daughter. I haven't read any of the ones you've mentioned ... yet.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I also love Charleine Harris books! Of course, I've only read the first (in her vampire series), but I've bought the 2nd and 3rd so I'll read those soon too. :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 9:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home