Singular Stitches: Out and about

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Out and about

We decided to go to the air show today, and it was so cool! DH is the one who's really into military planes, but I like going, and it was a chance to get in some exercise and sun while having fun together. I've posted before how DH flies all the time using his MS Flight Simulator, and every time we'd walk by a plane, I'd ask him if he's flown it.


A really big cargo plane:



Another plane (DH will hang his head in shame, because I have no clue what plane this is even though he patiently named them for me as we saw each one)



The really cool formation by the Thunderbirds. (this was my favorite):



And the two of us sitting in the shade, under a plane wing, watching the show:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of the two of you! You look very content. :D

Saturday, June 16, 2007 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

How fun is this?!? I've been to a few air shows and find them really intriguing. It always amazes me how such a HUGE piece of metal can get off the ground. I havent been to one in a LONG time, but I do remember the Concord doing a flyby. Now THAT was cool!!! (and shows you how long ago it was!!)

Sunday, June 17, 2007 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Cute photo of the two of you!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pic of you two!
Miss you guys... Vik

Friday, June 22, 2007 8:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home