Singular Stitches: And I wait...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

And I wait...

I wanted to start DSis's birthday gift, but that's not to be. Is it me, or in the spaghetti that you call your circular needles, you have every needle ever made, except the one you really need? I need US#11 20" and 16" circular needles.

So, I put an order in last night at jimmybeanswool.com and once the needles arrive, I'll get Gelato started.




I've also joined the Favorite Sock KAL. This book has so many socks I want to knit...I've done a little more on the Flame Wave sock. I finished the heel and am working on the foot:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

Ooooh love those little bags! Ha wait till you see the stater of my knitting. I am so amateur. xx

Sunday, July 29, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Hazel, as long as you enjoy it, that's all that counts. They're hobbies, so they're supposed to be fun! :o)

Sunday, July 29, 2007 1:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home