Singular Stitches: I now understand

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I now understand

I've heard that TV sales go up around the time of the Super Bowl and the NCAA Basketball Tournament. I'm not into those sports (I like ice hockey) but I guess if you really are, that would be a great time to upgrade.

You could say that DH and I have done something similar in anticipation of the very last Harry Potter book coming out this Friday evening (my coworker has informed me that we're now under 100 hours until H-day). For a while now, I've wanted a small stereo in our bedroom to enjoy background music while reading or stitching and be able to hook up my iPod so I wouldn't have to always use the earphones.

So, in anticipation of the last book on CD, we've upgraded our stereo system. I now understand.




And while DH was hooking things up, I got a little stitching done on the Winter sampler.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Good for you upgrading your stereo in order to put Harry to his best. Congrats on pulling out and old WIP - very cute!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

hello there! popped on over after seeing your lovely comment on my harry potter hat. :) thanks!
you seem to have a life similar to mine...obsessing over harry potter books/movies, knitting and lounging with cats. i must say, yours are quite adorable!
lovely x-stich, by the way. i am trying to get my mother in law back into it (i've never done it, but she was quite good back in the day) but she is resisting...we'll see. i can be convincing!
happy harry this weekend!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home