Singular Stitches: Who squished my cat?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Who squished my cat?

I was walking back to the house from getting the mail, and saw this:



- How on earth do they get into such configurations??
- Can this really be comfortable?
- What do our neighbors think we do to the cats?


Here's the inside view:




I also made a pilgrimage to my local yarn shop and picked up some fun things for future projects:

Some Fiber Trends patterns:



And some yarn:



The two pink skeins are for the felted purse pattern (above) as a birthday gift for DSis, The two pebble colored skeins (Kidsilk Haze) are for Wisp (see last post for project link), the little aberguine skein (4ply Cotton) is thin cotton yarn for a lace washcloth (for me, pattern also above), and the last is a skein of sock yarn...just because who really has enough sock yarn? :o)

After we got home today, I sat out on the deck and worked on a sleeve for the Mum's Cardigan. It just doesn't look all that different from the last picture, though I did manage to find a 12" circular needle which I'm using instead of the DPNs. This has made it so much faster to knit the sleeve. Of course, until the beautiful weather and breeze encouraged me to nod off...

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What is it with kitties and squeezing themselves into what looks like uncomfortable positions. I bought a nice big cat bed to accommodate Cooper's 13 pounds, but he chooses to fold himself up into the bed designed for an eight pound cat. I just don't get it:)

Sunday, July 15, 2007 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

LOL Love the photo :) Nice stash as well

Sunday, July 15, 2007 9:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home