Singular Stitches: You mess with my Mummy's knitting, you mess with me!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

You mess with my Mummy's knitting, you mess with me!



Abner ferociously guarded my knitting this afternoon. So well, that I couldn't bring myself to interrupt his nap was afraid to try to move him.


Last night I worked a little on my Silly String sock. And this is how it typically is, both kitties curled up with me. I feel a bit like the Pied Piper. :o)




Because I couldn't get to Mum's Cardigan today (please see above), I did finish the Silly String socks. Stick a fork in 'em, they're done!




Around the time I put Flora down, I've kind of lost my xstitch mojo, and have been knitting more as you all can see by my recent posts. But, as I recently went through my xstitch projects (I'm thinking of getting a loose rotation going again), one project in particular has been giving me an itch to stitch. It's a Homespun Elegance design called 'Winter House Sampler'. I started it a few years back, but I feel like picking it up again.




And how can I not share this sweet little face? (Just look at that little pink rubber eraser nose!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rowyn said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! :0) I love your kitty photos (so cute!), and you do great knitting and stitching.

Monday, July 16, 2007 1:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kitties are so gorgeous, I especially like the ones of Abner (first and last one), he's such a cutie :)

Monday, July 16, 2007 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

Cute pictures of the cats!
-Jen

Monday, July 16, 2007 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Cute kittie photo's :) I like your socks. Congratulations

Monday, July 16, 2007 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I just love the kitty photos:) Abner is so cute guarding your knitting and he has the most adorable little nose.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home