Singular Stitches: More on Mum

Monday, July 09, 2007

More on Mum

I'm a slow knitter and stitcher. But, every so often, I shock myself silly and get more done than I thought I would. So, yes, I'm a little more silly today than usual. :o)

I knitted the bottom to Mum's cardigan this weekend. I originally wanted to do 4 inches then the ribbing, but when I hit 4, it looked a little on the short side, so I knitted 5 inches and then the ribbing. (now, here's where the silliness comes in) Somehow, I also managed to finish the neckband, too.



I don't have US#8 DPNs, so when I can get to a JoAnn Fabrics and pick up a set, I'll get started on the sleeves. Until then, I'll be working on the front bands.


And if you ever wondered what true laziness looks like, here you go:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

Nice cardigan! I am knitting baby sweaters at the moment. I'm not brilliant at it but I enjoy it. xx

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Lovely colours in your Mum's sweater!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home