Singular Stitches: The meme of fours...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The meme of fours...

No one tagged me directly, but since I'm probably the last person in blogdom who hasn't done this, here goes:

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1 - Marketing Engineer (What I do now. I slice and dice monthly order activity for our control systems. I'm like a bean counter pharmacist with one of those cool knives they use to move around the beans)
2 - Quality Engineer (I oversaw our inline inspectors on the manufacturing floor. They inspected printed circuit boards we manufactured to go into our control systems)
3 - Instructor (I taught engineers and operators in power plants and water wastewater plants how to use the control system my company designs and sells to run their plant)
4 - Mary Kay Consultant (I still do this. A great way to be non-technical, make some money and get makeup at wholesale!)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1 - Love Actually
2 - Napoleon Dynamite
3 - Steel Magnolias
4 - Pride and Predjudice (The A&E version - Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle)

Four Places I Have Lived:
1 - Pennsylvania
2 - Pennsylvania
3 - Pennsylvania
4 - Pennsylvania (How exciting!)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1 - Midsomer Murders
2 - Americas Castles
3 - Sherlock Holmes
4 - The Weather Channel

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1 - Las Vegas, Nevada
2 - Negril, Jamaica
3 - Shangai, China (actually business, but I had time to sightsee)
4 - Virginia Beach, Virginia

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1 - My Bloglines Feeds
2 - The Animal Rescue Site
3 - The Weather Channel
4 - EZboards

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1 - Sushi (this could actually be all four!)
2 - Fillet Mignon
3 - Good cup of tea and a scone
4 - Pecan Pie

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
1 - The Best of New Order - New Order
2 - Paint the Sky with Stars - Enya
3 - Staring at the Sea: The Singles - The Cure
4 - Pop! 20 Hits - Erasure

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1 - At home with DH and the kitties
2 - Charlotte, North Carolina
3 - San Diego, California
4 - An alternate reality where I was independently wealthy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home