Singular Stitches: Stitch-A-Thon Progress!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Stitch-A-Thon Progress!

It was a Stitch-A-Thon weekend at Friends Gather, and so I stitched, but why do I feel like I've run a marathon??? I finished up my stitching last night and even dreampt of stitching! I had to keep reminding myself that this was not any kind of race, because I'd find myself trying to hurry up and stitch.

I started Teresa Wentzler's Harvest Sampler and my weekend goal was to complete the alphabet. I got a bit 'alphabeted-out' and worked a little on the outer border (the lone tan vertial line on the left) and started a specialty stitch row (just above the alphabet). It was fun and I'll definitely be participating in the next one!

Harvest Sampler 1-23-06

6 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Looking good so far. That's a beautiful Alphabet she's using :)

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

It does look good, and I agree, the alphabet is gorgeous!
Congratulations on your first SAT :) Although I am pretty sure you shouldn't feel like you have run a marathon...ROFL!

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

I love the alphabet on this design - a great start!!

Monday, January 23, 2006 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Anne S said...

Yay, your progress on this TW piece is great already! Aren't those SAT's great for getting the fingers moving? LOL. I look forward to seeing your progress on this one, as I love TW's designs :)

Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:53:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy in IL said...

Ooooooo, this lettering is gorgeous! Nice work!

Saturday, February 04, 2006 3:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home