Singular Stitches: Happy Dance!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Dance!

This weekend was a "Spring Arches Marathon". I got a good bit done Friday night while watching Season 4 of 'As Time Goes By'. I was so close that I just didn't want to put it down until it was totally complete. I actally finished it up Sunday (not much stiching done on Saturday), while watching He Knew He Was Right. (a very good Masteriece Theater. It was written by Anthony Trollop, who also wrote the Pallisers series, another great watch)

So, Winter, Autumn and Spring are complete.

PICT0006



Sock 1/2 was completed Saturday morning and I cast on for Sock 2/2. (The Sock Collective)

PICT0007

I was also kind of bummed. We just got skimmed by the Nor'easter that roared up the East Coast. We maybe got an inch. There was some impressive snow at times, but nothing that accumulated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Spring Arches is gorgeous! Congrats. :D

Monday, February 13, 2006 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn T. said...

Your Spring Arches look awesome! I can't wait to start stitching on them.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home