Singular Stitches: How Soon is Now?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How Soon is Now?

When you say it's gonna happen "now"
Well, when exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

From 'How Soon is Now' by The Smiths


And probably the sentiments of my Dear Readers wondering when I'll post next! :o)

Quick! Look at some Kittie Cuties to get your mind off of how long it's been since my last post:

PICT0660


It's been busy, busy, busy around here:

- Last weekend was a 3-disc Dark Shadows weekend

- My cell phone died

- At work, it's the last week of our fiscal year

- I have my first exam coming up

- I finished up my Crazy Cat Lady Exchange and need to mail it out

- I have been knitting away on holiday projects, but just forgot to take pictures

- I discovered Podcasts (there are some really cool ones out there!). I traded the Shuffle in for a full-fledged 80GB iPod. I am now a true iPod Nerd Goddess! DH wonders if the earbuds will begin to fuse to my ears...

He also wonders if DH truly means 'Dear Husband'. I told him it really depends when he asks... ;o)

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

You're kitties are really cute. They look so comfy there on the couch.

You really have been a busy lady! Can't blame you at all for not posting in a couple of days. :) Have a good week!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

The kittys are cute & I would like to know more about the crazy lady group. You can email me if you like or just leave it in a comment on my blog. I got a good laugh at the last part of your blog. Th DH thing.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

You are busy. :D

I enjoy listening to podcasts and other online radio broadcasts, but don't have the ipod, just listen online usually. My husband likes to geocache and he found a podcast about that the other day!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn B. said...

Thank you for getting back with me. I have tried to join but have not gotten in yet. It has been an ongoing try for about a year now.. Any suggestions?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I really like that song. Of course, I had to think about why I recognized those lyrics until I realized that it was the song used for the opener of Charmed. :)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Monsoon said...

I love that song...can you believe iTunes doesn't have it!

Heather

Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home