Singular Stitches: $&@%# iTunes! (or, Happy 100th Post to Me!)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

$&@%# iTunes! (or, Happy 100th Post to Me!)

You know, most bloggers have some wonderful, happy post celebrating their 100th post.

What do I do? Type out a frustrated plea for help using iTunes. Help! (I'm remembering why I've always prefered DOS to MACs) It only took me an hour to figure out how to get songs from my computer to the Shuffle.

Anyone familiar with using iTunes? Anyone? Pleeaaase??

I'm trying to add files to the Library. I've got a bunch of directories of mp3 files. When I clicked on Add Folder to Library for a particular set of songs, it says it's adding them to the library, but they don't show up. What gives?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help. I'm a miniDisc kind of gal.

Monday, September 11, 2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home