Singular Stitches: Crazy Cat Lady Exchange

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Crazy Cat Lady Exchange

Yesterday, I stayed home from work with a killer sinus headache. Rainy, cool weather = Bad sinus headache. Thankfully, it wasn't an all out sinus migraine.

Some time in the early afternoon, I crawled out of bed and was able to stitch for a while. My Crazy Cat Lady Exchange on The Robin's Nest is almost complete, just a little backstitching I'll finish up this evening. Then, finishing.

I hope my exchange partner likes it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carto said...

Aww poor you. I know where you're coming from on that score. I used to get sinus headaches all the time, but just lately for some reason I've not had many at all. Mind you, stress headaches seem to have taken over. Hope you're feeling better real soon :) x

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you! You have my full sympathy - I had a migraine yesterday so I guess we were both under the weather huh?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:37:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Nothing worse than a bad headache! I hope you're much better today.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you were having sinus trouble this week. :( I'm hope you're feeling much better now. *hug*

Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home