Singular Stitches: As good as it gets...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

As good as it gets...

I looked at the last time I posted and, WOW, it was almost a week ago! I do have some things to post, but I must find the charger for my camera...

So, until that happens, you get a meme. I don't typically do these, but it's good filler until we get back to regularly scheduled programming.


The rules; List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

OK, here are seven songs from my AList Favourites iPod Playlist...

1. The Winner Takes it All - ABBA
2. Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
3. Effigy (I'm not a) - Ministry
4. Book of Days - Enya
5. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
6. True Faith - New Order
7. Eden - Sarah Brightman


I know this meme has been going around for ages, so if you've read this far down in my post and haven't done this one yet, please consider yourself tagged.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

A Sinatra song made your list! I'm impressed, seeing as how most people look at me like I'm weird or something when I say I'm a huge fan of Sinatra (and Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr...). I don't come across too many Rat Pack fans.

"Someday...when I'm awfully low...when the world is cold..." :-)

Oh, and I haven't done this meme, so I'll put this on my personal blog (since it's been a week or so since I posted anything there...)

Thursday, October 26, 2006 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

I bought one of his "Best of" CDs after watching "What Women Want" (Helen Hunt, Mel Gibson).

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Holy cow...so did I. Now that is too weird... :-)

Friday, October 27, 2006 1:09:00 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Nice list! Karen tagged me for this one, I have to go home and pop on the iPod....

I love Enya. We used a string quartet version of "Book of Days" for our wedding recessional, and I almost used "Fairy Tale" for the father/daughter dance (it got a little weird for dancing a minute or 2 in, though).

Friday, October 27, 2006 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home