Singular Stitches: Mom and Mum

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mom and Mum

Mom is DH's and Mum is mine. (Can't tell you how many birthday cakes we had to have the top of the 'o' scraped off because someone made my Mum a Mom! :o)

Here's the progress on the Mom (blue feather and fan) and Mum (gray lace) scarves:

PICT0672


Also, a plea to all of you HTMLettes out there, can someone email me (or comment) the code needed to add a web link to an image. (For example, on the Socktoberfest jpeg, I'd like to add the link to the blog of the lady who's organized it)

Thanks!!!


UPDATE: I found that I was missing a closing ". Both buttons now have working links. Mischief Managed.

8 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

They're coming along just beautifully!!

Congrats on figuring out your little html glitch! I always feel so smug when I figure something out without having to get help from DH, lol!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Both scarves are really gorgeous! Congrats on getting your HTML issue sorted out ;) Had to laugh at Von's commentary. I'm the HTML geek at home - but to be honest, Seb is the computer geek. We believe in equality ;)

Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of them are absolutely beautiful. I especially like the grey one.

Congratulations on mischief managed. :)

Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

DH and I are both engineers, so it's an equal opportunity household! :o)

Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Both scarves are looking gorgeous

Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Lovely scarves! Both Mum and Mom will love them, I'm sure (I happen to be a Mum and still Mummy to my 14 year old 6'1" son).

Great picture of you and your sister! And what an amazing weight loss she has accomplished, its no wonder you are so proud of her.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarves are coming along beautifully. Looks like you'll be done in no time flat. :)

Friday, October 06, 2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Your scarves are beautiful. Both mom and mum will love them. :)

Sunday, October 08, 2006 7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home