Singular Stitches: Crazy Cat Lady Exchange (Part 1)

Monday, October 09, 2006

Crazy Cat Lady Exchange (Part 1)

I was so happy to read on Sylvie's blog that she received my package for the Crazy Cat Lady Exchange on The Robin's Nest BB! (And check out the adorable viedos of Plume!!)

I made her a kitty cat tote bag (DH even picked out the belting for the straps) so when she's out and about, not only can she carry her cross-stitch projects, but also proudly show the world that she's one of those crazy cat ladies!

Itchey and Abner wanted me to include a little something for Plume, too, so I made her some cat nip toys with some of the left over lining fabric. (I'm really glad those made it through customs and didn't get picked up by those drug sniffing kitties! ;o)

PICT0661


And the inside is lined with kitty fabric:

PICT0662

9 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The kitty bag is absolutely adorable! :)

Monday, October 09, 2006 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger Myrna said...

That kitty tote bag is delightful!

Monday, October 09, 2006 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

Thank you again for this wonderful bag and the goodies! Plume can't stop playing with her new toys ;)

Monday, October 09, 2006 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

You did such a wonderful job with that exchange! :)

Monday, October 09, 2006 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Congratulations, Lynn-you did a great job :)

Monday, October 09, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Lynn, the kitty bag was an inspired idea! The construction is excellent and I'm sure Sylvie will be using it for years! :D

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea and execution! I'm sure that Sylvie was thrilled to receive it. :)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks so much for commenting and checking in on my blog! I've taken the time to get to know you through yours, and I am loving watching your progress on your knitting and stitching projects. You and I have a lot of the same tastes in movies, too. I love the exchange you did for Sylvie...I especially love the way you lined it with the cat fabric too! I decided not to tempt fate with handmade catnip toys going to NZ, so I just sent "unscented".

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Meari said...

What an adorable kitty bag! You did a great job.

Friday, October 13, 2006 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home