Singular Stitches: An update and a plan that's just ducky

Sunday, October 08, 2006

An update and a plan that's just ducky

This weekend has been one of studying for my Statistics exam (next Tuesday) with a little knitting thrown in to save what's left of my sanity. That's the nice thing about knitting, I could study a chapter, then do a row or two and get right back to studying. (Repeat as needed)

I was able to finish my one sock (and cast on the second), and get some more done on DSis's shawl. I do recommend, however, NOT to attempt knitting lace after the effects of Nyquil Sinus have begun to take hold. I had to spend a good hour first thing this morning correcting whatever "free form" knitting I was doing late Saturday night.

The lace is symmetrical, so I only pinned down 1/2 of it to show the design. Imagine the left half.

PICT0677


Panic is starting to set in about getting Anne's RR completed by the November 1st mailout date. Don't worry, this is just what I do. I also have a cow to do for Gill's quilt (I hope she hasn't given up on me! I'll be in the mail very, very soon, Gill, I promise!), and a scissor fob for an exchange at The Robin's Nest.

Since we're not having class after our exam, I won't have anything going on until the following Tuesday, so, I'm doing an extended Stitch-A-Thon. Sounds like a plan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What a great idea for a break from studying. :) It sounds like you're going to be a busy lady this next little while. Good luck with completing all of your committments! :)

Monday, October 09, 2006 8:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your Stats exam today!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home