Singular Stitches: An overdue picture

Thursday, September 28, 2006

An overdue picture

Here is photo evidence that I have been working on Anne's RR. I'm really enjoying stitching these little ducks.

PICT0663

Wow, I realize that we're coming up on October. Mail-out is November 1st. I've got to get myself in gear and spend some quality time with this...


And speaking of October, I've joined

Socktoberfest

socktoberfest

over at Lolly's blog. (You can see the cool button in my sidebar) It's a fun 'knit a sock during the month of October. Since I have the cotton pair started, I'm planning to knit these and another pair during the month of October. I think there's well over 1000 participants! Fun!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Socktoberfest sounds like great fun! I'm not a knitter, but I'll enjoy knitting through you. :D

Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:19:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Your duckie is starting to take shape! Socktoberfest sounds interesting - especially since being with 2 knitters on the weekend have now given me the knitting bug. One friend was knitting socks and we teased her because she only seems to knit just one, and then moves onto another colour. So far she has 3 single socks knit, all she needs is a one-legged man.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Oh, no! That's a well known malady in the knitting world called the One Sock Syndrome!

Socks are great mobile projects, and everyone needs socks!!

Friday, September 29, 2006 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Your duck project looks wonderful!!

Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home