Singular Stitches: Taking a little break...

Monday, October 01, 2007

Taking a little break...

I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted. Wow. I'm really sorry if I worried anyone.

Nothing bad has happened. I've been enjoying the fall weather (this is my time of year). I just haven't been crafty enough to be blogworthy. Been reading and watching old movies and catching up on Grey's Anatomy before Season 4 started last week.


I have been working on Christmas presents. I was so proud of myself that I got them started over the summer, but now that it's October, I'm not as far along as I should be and Christmas will be here before I know it!


My Taurus SHO (Ricky) finally died in a puff of smoke a few weeks ago. (Not bad, we kept him over a year after we initially started looking for a car...remember the Camry saga?) He was replaced with a little red wine colored Ford Focus which I've aptly named Merlot.




I will continue to visit blogs, but this one might be a little sporatic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your *Merlot* Focus....looks nice and shiny!

Monday, October 01, 2007 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Nice to see you back. xx

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Carto said...

Hey there sweetie!

Sorry I've been away for so long. As usual, life has gotten in the way, but I'm back!

I'm going to try and catch up with your blog this weekend...from what I can see it looks as though you've been busy. You talented person you! Hope you, DH and puddys are ok xxxx

Friday, October 12, 2007 3:46:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love Merlot! Glad you're keeping busy and enjoying yourself.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home