Singular Stitches: Update pics

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Update pics

Sorry, but this will be a very short post. I've got a nasty sinus headache today. I call it the Smashed Face headache, because it feels like someone used a sledgehammer on my facial bones. A couple months ago, I started going to the chiropractor to help with my sinuses. It's been a great success, but the one thing we're still trying to determine is how often I'll need to go to keep the pain at bay. This is my first bad headache since going (it's been almost a month since my last apt), and it's typically worse in the Spring and Autumn, when the weather is in such a state of change.


I promised some update pics, and here they are. The first is Mum's sock. I worked on Dad's sock yesterday while DH and I finished up the Duchess of Duke Street series (all gone :o( ).




And here is my Batch of Pumpkins:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the sinus headache is gone today. Those are definitely no fun. Shoo, you nasty headache!

Monday, November 05, 2007 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Carto said...

Hey sweetie

I've only ever had sinus trouble the once...owww! Yes I know how you feel. You're an absolute Angel for having to put up with it continually! Aww loving the socks. I'm really going to have to take knitting up one of these days..I could do with a pair of them myself. Lots of love to you and puddy tats xxx

Monday, November 05, 2007 3:27:00 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

nice knitting!! xx

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I always love to visit your blog and get my dose of knitting! Sorry to hear about the headaches but I'm glad you found a chiropractor who could help. Have you tried acupuncture? Some chiropractors here combine it with their treatments. We tried it for our son for his allergies with great success.

Friday, November 09, 2007 8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home