Singular Stitches: Been around, doing this and that...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Been around, doing this and that...

Although I haven't been blogging, I have been stitching. Flora is still in my good graces, and so, has received my full stitching attention. She has been sharing it with my colored popcorn socks, but being the sweet-mannered faerie she is, doesn't mind a bit.

The bottom left is almost totally filled in, and I've been working on the very bottom of her gown.




And, I couldn't resist this one. A couple weeks ago, I was working from home because of the weather. When I work from home, I set up my laptop in the dining room, close to the back window, and open the draperies so that I can enjoy the view while working. Since it was cold and icy, I left them closed to keep out the cold, and bumped up the heat a little. Itchey wanted her privacy while enjoying the heat...




This is their typical configuration when I work from home. Notice Abner in the background.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kitty pics! Fairy Flora is coming along quite nicely. Keep up the great work!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

the fairy is BEAUTIFUL!
the kitties are so cute!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Becky G said...

That first cat picture is funny!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

You have been working hard on this. It is beautiful. xx

Thursday, March 27, 2008 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger Carto said...

Hello sweetie!

Sorry I wasn't around for your 200...and sorry for not replying to your lovely post. It's been a rocky road over the past few months, but I'm really sorry if I've come across as a complete and utter grump. By the looks of it, Itchey and Abner seem in fine fettle.

Lots of love to you hon! xxxxxxx

Monday, April 07, 2008 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Flora is beautiful! My two want to be right by me while I'm at home. Romeo spends most of his time getting up on my lap, then getting down. Cute picture in the curtains!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home