Singular Stitches: Resolutions

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions

I'm not one to make resolutions. They're too much like rules, and once I make them, they confine me, and I immediately want to defy them.

But, I am going to make an effort to post more. So here you go. ;o)

I took a little time off from Dad's sock to make DH a new pair of slippers. He wears a size 15 shoe, and it's always hard to find him slippers, so I usually knit them for him. This time, I tried using something a little more densely knitted so hopefully they'll last a bit longer.



These were a very fast knit (only took me two days) using Paton's Rumor on US#8 circular needles.

And here's DH modeling his new footsies:

4 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Nice slippers, congratulations

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Wawanna said...

You are a fast knitter! They look difficult to make. I have just learned, and probably will only make scarves or something similarly easy. They look comfy, and warm. He was very appreciative, I'm sure. Hope all your stitching & knitting projects so just as well, above all have fun.

Saturday, January 05, 2008 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Von said...

No resolutions for me either! :D
Take each day as it comes and do your best. Great knitting projects!

Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Beautiful slippers! The yarn is gorgeous. Your knitting is so inspiring. Your husband is a happy man!

Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home