Singular Stitches: Happy 2008!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

We rung in 2008 at Dave & Busters with my sister and her boyfriend. Normally, DH and I are asleep (at least I am) by about 10pm on New Year's Eve, but it sounded like such fun, and we had a fabulous time! I don't normally like video games, but I've always had fun watching DH play. (and I did play a little) We also made sure we played some pool. Though I play very poorly, I always love playing! I didn't even have any stray balls jump off the table!


Me and DH (and that's an IBC rootbeer bottle you see!):




DSis and her boyfriend:





And I even have some finished project news! The second skein for my sister's mitts came in the mail a couple days ago, so I was able to finish her mitts, and I think it's safe to say that she's happy with them.




Happy New Year, everyone! May all your wildest dreams come true in 2008! *HUG*

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Happy New Year! Looks like you welcomed 2008 in style!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 6:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave & Busters? Now THAT is a New Year's Eve party I can actually get into. Since I don't drink, the normal New Year's parties that revolve around alcohol don't exactly entice me. Looks like you all had a great time and that the mitts were well-received. :)

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home