Singular Stitches: Gifts from nature

Monday, May 12, 2008

Gifts from nature

This is what my lilac bush looked like on Friday afternoon. I can't remember it ever flowering as much as it has this year. The branches are bending under the weight of all the blooms!




Such pretty gifts from nature really brightened up my kitchen island. (And surprisingly, there weren't any kitties up on the island inspecting it, either!)




This weekend was a bit on the cool, gloomy side here in the Mid-Atlantic, which was perfect weather to curl up in The Ladies Parlour with some hot tea, two kitties and my knitting. I was able to get the entire heel section completed, and started the foot part.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

What a beautiful bush. Cool socks too. xx

Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:31:00 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I can practically smell the lilacs through the screen. :) Great-looking socks!

Sunday, June 01, 2008 8:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home