Singular Stitches: Popcorn!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Popcorn!



I finished the first popcorn sock, and started the second one. I call them popcorn socks not because of some fantastically intricate stitch I've mastered, but becauase the colors remind me of those jars of popcorn kernels you put in a popper that are multi-colored.

This is the first socks I've made with a short row heel, which looks like store-bought socks, rather than using a heel flap. I found a fantastic set of directions for the heel, but for the life of me, can't remember where I found it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Those socks are beautiful! (Must.....resist.....trying....new crafts.... LOL)

Did you comment on my "Wine a bit" project a while back, and perhaps mention that you would like to do it yourself? Because I need to thin the stash, and would be happy to pass the pattern along. Let me know... ehwilburn AT juno DOT com...

Friday, May 09, 2008 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

The socks are looking great!

Sunday, June 01, 2008 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home