Singular Stitches: Getting ready for the harvest

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Getting ready for the harvest

A little knitting content today. I came across a yarn by Crystal Palace called Maizy, which coincedentally, is made from 85% Corn Silk and 15% Nylon. I bought a couple skeins in the Iguana colorway (which I picked because the colors are yellow, green and brown - planted corn!) and cast on for a pattern I found on the CP website called...OK, you can laugh...Nibblets. It's a lot of knit and purl stitches (kind of like seed stitch), so it's been slow going for me, but I'm really liking the results.



Should be done in time for first harvest on August 2nd! :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

That's a nifty yarn and I love the pattern name, as well. Make sure you post progress photos as you go. :)

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home